Anxiety on Campus Education Series
Series 2 Registration Now Open!
Plan now to register for this two-part series with the option to participate in live broadcasts during the weeks of October 24 and December 5 or to access the content on-demand at your own pace.
The first series, Anxiety on Campus: Multi-Level Practice Strategies, addresses anxiety in the student population. The second series, Anxiety on Campus: Workforce Strategies, will address current challenges in the workforce.
Each series will include:
- One 90-minute session on four consecutive days, planned for mid-afternoon Eastern time.
- Live broadcasts of carefully curated, pre-recorded sessions with speakers on hand live to answer questions.
- Access to recorded sessions, slides, and handouts following the live broadcasts.
- Opportunity to earn CE credits/contact hours, for either the live broadcast or by viewing recordings on-demand.
Select a series below to register or to learn more, including details on session content and available continuing education credit/contact hours.
Already registered? Select a series, then the FAQs tab for instructions on accessing the content.
The October 24 session featured Donald Meichenbaum, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Clinical Psychology at the University of Waterloo, founding member of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment, and one of the founders of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). He holds the dual distinctions of having been voted one of the ten most influential psychotherapists of the century and being the most cited psychology researcher at a Canadian university.
Registration for on-demand access to Series 1, Multi-Level Practice Strategies is open. Even if you missed the live broadcasts in October, full recorded content is available on-demand. Select Series 1 above to register.
Registration for the Workforce Strategies series in December is coming soon!
Cost Per Series
$150 for ACHA individual members*
$185 for non-members
Special Discount: Register for one series and we'll send you a $50 off coupon to use when registering for the second! Watch your email for the coupon code.
*You may be able to become a member for FREE if your institution is an ACHA member.
Registration for both series will remain open until February 1, 2023, for those who wish to purchase the on-demand content after the live broadcasts have concluded. Remember, to receive the discount coupon, register for one series then wait for your coupon by email before registering for the second series.
Registration for this series is non-refundable. Those who register will have full access to all recordings, slides, and handouts, and will be able to request CE credit/contact hours for viewing content on-demand until until November 1, 2023.
Format: Virtual. One 90-minute session per day; 4 sessions per series. Pre-recorded lectures will broadcast via Zoom to the live audience and speakers will be available for live Q&A. Following the live broadcasts, recordings of the content will be available for viewing until November 1, 2023.
Continuing Education Credit/Contact Hours: Select a series above for details on CE credit/contact hours for physicians, nurses, psychologists, counselors, and health education specialists.
- CE credit/contact hours will be requested and awarded on a session-by-session basis.
- The deadlines to request CE credit/contact hours for sessions attended live is November 17 for the October series and January 6 for the December series.
- The deadline to request CE credit/contact hours for viewing the on-demand recordings is November 1, 2023.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|