Well-being is today’s buzzword. What does it mean on a college campus?
Join ACHA for Well-being in Higher Education Week and be part of the conversation
Registration is now open for "Well-being in Higher Education: Raising Literacy and Advancing the Conversation," a series of free, virtual events taking place from February 26 to March 1, 2024.
In collaboration with over 20 associations, our goal is to elevate the literacy for well-being among higher education professionals and foster meaningful conversations across campuses. Among the 38 sessions scheduled for this week, we invite you to participate in the following ACHA-sponsored events:
- Tuesday, February 27, 3:00 pm ET: How to Use Campus-Specific Data to Impact Well-being (CE credit is available for physicians and health education specialists. Click here for instructions.)
- Wednesday, February 28, 12:00 pm ET: Staff Well-being: Its Role In Creating A Healthy Campus (in partnership with CUPA-HR)
- Wednesday, February 28, 12:00 pm ET: Using the Cross Functional Framework to Create Campus Approaches to Health and Well-being (in partnership with the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education)
- Thursday, February 29, 12:00 pm ET: How Campuses Are Utilizing Public Health and Social Change Models to Impact Well-being (CE credit is available for physicians and health education specialists. Click here for instructions.)
Follow these instructions to register:
- Navigate to: https://app.socio.events/Mjg5NDI/About/363261
- You will be prompted to enter an email address
- If the email used is tied an existing profile in WebEx Events (same as MyNASPA app), it will prompt you for a password
- If the email is not associated with a profile, it will prompt you to create a password and then to create a profile
- This account is only tied to the event platform and not any association member profile
- Once a profile is created or a password is entered, you will be prompted for the ACCESS CODE: WELLBEING
Once you complete these steps you'll be in the event platform! Please explore and bookmark the page to access the week of the event!