Clinical Topics Education Package 2022
- Registration Closed
This package brings you select educational sessions recorded at the ACHA 2022 Annual Meeting that focus on clinical topics in college health.
For details on each session, including descriptions, speakers, and available CE credit/contact hours, select the CONTENT tab above and select a session. Session titles include:
- Best Practices and Strategies for Screening, Diagnosing, and Treating STIs Including HIV PrEP
- Evaluation and Management of Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Pharmacy Hot Topics
- Making the Case for Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANEs) on All College Campuses
- Migraine Pathology and Treatment Updates
- Updates in Mood, Sleep, and Anxiety Psychopharmacology for College Students
- The Importance of Establishing Anti-Oppressive Practices within Post-Secondary Institutions
And as a special bonus, we’re including the highly acclaimed
- Keynote Address: The Repercussions of COVID-19: Addressing Health Inequities Among College Students
- Dorosin Memorial Lecture: When Burnout Moves from Pandemic to Endemic: Flourishing through Chronic “Too-Muchness”
$150 for ACHA individual members
$185 for nonmembers
*You may be able to become a member for FREE if your institution is an ACHA member.
Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final and no refunds will be given.
Expiration Date: October 1, 2023
After the expiration date, the package contents will no longer be available for viewing.
Continuing Education Credit: See each session for details and instructions. CE credit/contact hours will be awarded on a session-by-session basis. CE credit must be requested by the expiration date.
How to Register
- Please see “What is my username/password?” in the Education Center FAQs.
- Click the green “Register” button at the top-right of this screen. You will be directed to login if you are not already.
- You will be redirected to the ACHA Marketplace for checkout. Upon checkout, you will receive two emails, an order receipt and a registration confirmation.
Reminder, you are on the page to register for the Clinical Topics package. To access the Health Promotion or Administration Topics packages, return to the education packages home page.
How to Watch the Sessions
- After registering, return to this page by using the link in your registration confirmation email, bookmarking this page, OR by logging in to the ACHA Education Center home and clicking on My Dashboard in the right-hand sidebar.
- Make sure you are logged in using the username/password associated with the email where you received your registration confirmation.
- Click on the Content tab on this page, then select a session.
- Click the session's Contents tab to see a list of components. Select the first component's "View" button to watch the recording.